Experience the difference first hand
Advantage service offerings are tailored to your community's needs. Whether you are a condominium, HOA, POA or Co-Op; our Full Service Programs address every aspect of association management.
Talk to your friends and neighbors anywhere in Martin, St Lucie or Indian River County. Or contact us directly for access to the Client List. We're confident you'll hear good things about us.
Administrative Service Summary (detail)
- Declaration & By-Laws
- Staff Maintenance
- Owners Assistance
- Emergency Service
- Life Support Systems
- Association and Board Meetings
- Maintenance of Association Documents
COVID-19 Update: ADVANTAGE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IS RESPONDING.
As the situation around the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, our paramount concern has been for the health and safety of our homeowners and associates.
Advantage Property Management is an essential business to the communities we serve, and we’re committed to keeping our doors open just as we always do during times of crisis. Our clients depend on us for urgent needs such as maintenance, upkeep of common areas, and accounting.
We've put several measures in place for the safety of our homeowners, associates, and employees including:
- Zero contact paperwork drop off and pick up in the office.
- Barriers and masks between customers and employees.
- Frequent sanitation of common areas in the office.
- Offering of virtual meetings.
- Encouragement of frequent hand washing.
- Maintaining 6 feet distance between employees.
- Limiting social gathering.
- Requiring sick employees to stay home until cleared to return to work with negative COVID-19 test results.
- Keeping employees up to date on CDC guidelines.